
johne has been letting the secret out so i thought i would post. he is so excited he can't contain himself!!! :) i wanted to wait until i was 12 weeks, but that didn't stand a chance! i will be 9 weeks on friday and yes, i've been sick. not only with morning sickness (all day), but with pneumonia. i've managed to make it through the last month with super daddy's (johne) help. he has taken over all my responsibilities~cooking (well we had a lot of take out), cleaning, taking care of the boys and more~ as well as take care of me and he even managed to work a little. a big thanks to melissa who took the boys for an afternoon, to kimber who took the boys 2 whole days and to the madrishins who took the boys several times!! i probably would have landed in the hospital or the nut house without everyone's help!!! i'm starting to feel a little better partly due to the magic pill (zofran, i don't know why i didn't try it with my last 2 pregnancies) and partly because the pneumonia is starting clear up. thanks again to everyone who helped, especially my sweet hubby!!! oh yeah, and i'm due september 10th!
21 comments:
Congrats!!! Thats awesome:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys. I'm so sorry that you've been so sick, Ro. I will be praying for a happy healthy pregnancy (for you and Baby #3)!
congratulations!! That is cute that Johne is so excited that he can't keep it a secret. I hope the morning sickness will end soon!
thanks everyone!!
Yay, congrats! Sept 10 is a good day—my mom's bday. :) Hope you start feeling better soon!
Congratulations! Maybe #3 will be of the pink persuasion! - I called Scott as soon as I read your post. He said that he's known for a while. He kept it a secret from me!
congratulations! that is so exciting. I can't wait to hear if you get your girl :) Hope you get feeling better soon.
COngratulations! I hope you feel better very, very soon.
tami, that is too funny scott didn't tell you. he needs to give johne a few lessons on keeping a secret!
thanks everyone for the nice notes! johne is really hoping for a girl. i'm happy either way. a girl would be way fun, but i've got everything a boy would need!
Whoa. Time for a minivan?
Or maybe we should find that old station wagon.
jer, that old station wagon was pretty cool!! they don't make them like that anymore! i'm not sure johne will ever let us get a minivan. we've already got a 7 seater, so we are good, but johne always likes the idea of a new car!
Congratulations...I am sooo happy for you guys!! We need you to get better soon so we can hang out!
I'm glad the news is out, it has been hard to keep that secret, take care of yourself. wish we could help.
CONGRATULATIONS, Ro and your 3 men! (Are you going to have to change the name of the blog?) ;)
We are so thrilled for you!!! :) Hope you are feeling better, soon!
That is so great! We are so happy for you. I hope you feel better soon. It's never fun feeling sick. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
i am way excited for you!!!!! Abbey really wants it to be a girl. Perhaps this will be the year of the girls!
Congrats, You make some pretty cute boys I'd like to see the girl version.
Congrats!!! How fun!
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you. I'm so sorry about the extra sickness with the morning sickness... misery! Hope you're feeling better soon.
Congratulations you guys! That is super exciting! I hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine having pneumonia on top of morning sickness - you are amazing!
Congrats Ro. I am so sorry you have been so sick. Good luck and we need to catch up.
Post a Comment