we had a blast celebrating our first christmas ever in our home! my parents flew from cali, tj and lauren drove in from kentucky and rhett and monica flew in from utah!! we had way too much fun together and it didn't last nearly long enough! thanks everyone for making our christmas special!!
choo choo train tracks from santa, the boys will still play with them for hours!
this pic is for my brother nate and one the few pics johne was in!
What fun!! and what a great christmas for the boys.... we wish you could have been here but I'm glad you had family around for christmas!! maybe we will come at spring break again..hoping..
3 comments:
we wish we could have been there too. oh, and your house looks great!
I am so jealous! It looks so fun with you guys all together. Your house looks so pretty!
What fun!! and what a great christmas for the boys.... we wish you could have been here but I'm glad you had family around for christmas!! maybe we will come at spring break again..hoping..
Post a Comment