this is what nate's hair looks like in the morning. pretty crazy, but we love it!! it is getting a little long though and some people (even when he's dressed in very boyish clothes) come up and call him a her or a she. so the question is, to cut or not to cut?? maybe just a little trim?
Call me old-fashioned, but I'm not usually one for long hair on the boys. That being said, I LOVE Jack's hair and think it would be a shame to see those lovely locks go away. Cutting his hair will make him look like a big boy, and it's HARD to see your baby grow up! Then again, you're going to have to cut it SOMEDAY...
Glad you're the one making the call! It's a tough one, but there is really no wrong answer. Can't wait to see what you decide!
i am a huge crazy boy hair fan! he looks darling. i have to say, i have no idea why people think he is a girl because he definitely looks all boy to me.
good luck deciding! my husband is always clipper happy with our kids and i try to keep him away as long as possible.
I never have to make that choice until they are four! Cute curly locks, yeah maybe you better cut after that statement. . .I mean Manly Man with cute curly locks.
@kimber, we already cut it. his curls went limp in utah with no humidity and his hair was really long. so left a little bit of length and it will grow again. we got back last night and he already woke up with his curls again!
9 comments:
Call me old-fashioned, but I'm not usually one for long hair on the boys. That being said, I LOVE Jack's hair and think it would be a shame to see those lovely locks go away. Cutting his hair will make him look like a big boy, and it's HARD to see your baby grow up! Then again, you're going to have to cut it SOMEDAY...
Glad you're the one making the call! It's a tough one, but there is really no wrong answer. Can't wait to see what you decide!
i am a huge crazy boy hair fan! he looks darling. i have to say, i have no idea why people think he is a girl because he definitely looks all boy to me.
good luck deciding! my husband is always clipper happy with our kids and i try to keep him away as long as possible.
ooh, tough one. either way, he is going to look adorable. you can't go wrong with that kid.
Clippers... #3
Or don't cut.
He is so cute - those cheeks and that hair! Either way, he'll look like a cutie!
SOrry, I guess I'm on Randy's account - this is MARY!
I never have to make that choice until they are four! Cute curly locks, yeah maybe you better cut after that statement. . .I mean Manly Man with cute curly locks.
Don't do it ever!!1 These people are crazy! Who is Nate without the hair? I'm not sure I would know.
Are you back yet?
@kimber, we already cut it. his curls went limp in utah with no humidity and his hair was really long. so left a little bit of length and it will grow again. we got back last night and he already woke up with his curls again!
Post a Comment