Tuesday, July 14, 2009

saturday morning cartoons

saturday morning the boys get to watch cartoons when they wake up. during the week they don't get to unless they are up at the crack of dawn (which jack has done quite a bit this summer) or it's been a really bad night. here are the boys cuddled up on the truck chair in their matching jammies. gotta love the blank stares they have in the morning! they get it from me!


5 comments:

Vivian said...

those boys are so cute! and Nate is looking very grown up!

The Kelly Variety said...

That sounds so comfortable, cuddling up on a truck! I can see I am wrong, it totally must be!

Karen G said...

Cute pictures, I wish I could watch Saturday cartoons with them!!

Triple A said...

Ro your boys are darling. They are getting so big. I can't wait to see you in a week or so. I feel like it has been forever. see ya soon

Stacey said...

Sweet truck! I hope we haven't spoiled them to much since they've been here and we've watched cartoons everyday! Oh well, YOU'RE ON VACATION!!