nate begged me to put his crocs on (over his rocket footsie jammies), then came walking up with jack's backpack motioning me to put it on his back. it looks gigantic on him, but he had fun walking around and looking at it in the mirror. nate's always got a cheese smile for the camera!
Ro Happy Birthday. I have been stuck in the house with kids with RSV and I had no idea that the 20th came and went. I will call you tomorrow. Hope you had a wonderful day. Its amazing how you loose track of time when you are stuck in the house for two weeks.
6 comments:
so cute, he is always having fun around the house. he needs a haircut.
aahh! that's so cute! He's a smart boy! Wish they could hang out together!
this is so cute. he looks so proud and like he's standing so tall with his cool backpack on. SO cute!!
Ro Happy Birthday. I have been stuck in the house with kids with RSV and I had no idea that the 20th came and went. I will call you tomorrow. Hope you had a wonderful day. Its amazing how you loose track of time when you are stuck in the house for two weeks.
There's some Thomas in there I'm tellin' ya! What a cutie!
Adorable!
Post a Comment