you would think jack wasn't excited about trick or treating by his face in these pics, but he was SOOOO excited! he watched as our neighbors decorated with all sort of fun, scary things, watched as all the kids started swarming the streets dressed in costumes and loved most of all running from house to house knocking on doors getting tricks and treats!
dear in the headlights (bright flash)
hmmm, what kind of yummy stuff do i have? jack was obsessed with checking his pumpkin!
nate starting to get sleepy from his wagon ride
jack trying to decide which treat to eat first. he opened many, had a lick or a bite and tossed it until he found a good one!
his waddle was the funniest!!! we will have to post some video.
SOOOO cute!! I love Nate's costum!! I was trying to find one like that for Lincoln but gave up becausse I knew he would were it this year, maybe next year. I wish I could have been there to see Jack trick or treat!!
What darling boys! I love both their costumes. Looks like a fun day/night. I can only imagine how cute the waddle in the chicken suit was. Adorable!! Hope little Nate is doing better. I guess we all feel like losers sometimes huh!?!
Wow, they are way too cute! I just wanted to let you know that we made our blog private and wanted to invite you to check it out if you want. Would you mind sending me your email? Let me know at lisaowens99@msn.com
8 comments:
Ro-Your boys look so cozy and warm. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
Nice costumes. Nate looks awesome, I want to see the waddle.
His chubby cheek in that chicken is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
SOOOO cute!! I love Nate's costum!! I was trying to find one like that for Lincoln but gave up becausse I knew he would were it this year, maybe next year. I wish I could have been there to see Jack trick or treat!!
What darling boys! I love both their costumes. Looks like a fun day/night. I can only imagine how cute the waddle in the chicken suit was. Adorable!! Hope little Nate is doing better. I guess we all feel like losers sometimes huh!?!
Wow, they are way too cute! I just wanted to let you know that we made our blog private and wanted to invite you to check it out if you want. Would you mind sending me your email? Let me know at lisaowens99@msn.com
Thanks!
Nate and Jack looked so cute! I loved how Nate was waddling. He was the cutest chicken I've ever seen. It was a really fun night.
cuteness!!
if chickens were that cute i would be vegetarian.
Post a Comment