Tuesday, November 11, 2008

funny faces

nothing too exciting has gone on around here in the last week, but we did take some cute pics of jack. its hard to catch jacks big personality, cute faces and sometimes attitude in a picture, but here's a glimpse of jack as we know him!



5 comments:

Karen G said...

Cute pictures of Jack, who will turn 3 soon!! can you believe it. Hope you received his gift from us. We have also sent a Christmas gift your way, please watch for it.

Anonymous said...

Such adorable boys! I think you have some "Thomas" cheeks goin' on with that little Nate. Love it!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

dear jack,
you're handsome. i like your pictures.
love,
aunt rachelle

Stacey said...

I think the middle Jack is the onle I kno wth the best...a look of confused concern, maybe someday we'll know eachother better. Love ya!

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)