
nate attempting to eat his first cupcake

nate and most of the kids (johne and i are really just kids too)

i think all the other kids want his cupcake more than nate!

nate and daddy

nate and mommy

nate liked eating the tissue paper more than opening presents

if you look really close jack is getting some air

jack hording nate's gifts, he thinks they are his
6 comments:
aww you all look so cute!
those kids look like they are ready to fight nate for his cake.
fun pics!
happy birthday baby nate!!
Happy Birthday baby Nate. He is looking so cute, we sang to him at the same time we sang to Alisa!
I love you blog, thanks for sharing with us!
Karen
So how did he do with his cake? Did he go crazy? Did he like it on his hands? Looks like it was nice day outside,I love the picture of Jack getting air.
Looks like a fun party. I love the first birthday, its so funny how they don't know what to do with the cake. PS I love your necklace. Is that a Rochelle original?
nate didn't go too crazy with the cake, i think he was more interested in the kids eying his cake!
yes, the necklace is a rochelle original. i probably spend too much time and money beading, but i love it!
You guys have been busy. Happy Birthday to Nate. What a darling baby he is, love those legs. The party looks so fun. Loved the list about him.
Post a Comment