yesterday we went to cox farms for joyschool/playgroup. my camera died (don't worry, i won't let it happen again! we've got extra batteries on order) after the first few minutes of being there, so i missed all of the fun shots of the big slides, animals and hayride! the kids had a blast and i have to admit that i want to go back again to go down the slides! they were awesome! you can check them out at coxfarms.com. nate loved to chew on the hay, but jack didn't like it touching him. jack got used to it after a few minutes and started climbing around!
I think I've got a thing for Nate. He's so cute that I want to eat his cheeks. Can I reserve him for Maggie? They're not quite related, I think it would be legal.
they are looking so adorable. I'm so glad I found your blog. Of course I had to find it on my own since you forgot to mention you started it :) Love getting to see your boys!
6 comments:
the boys look so cute! it looks like so much fun!
what a good mommy!
I think I've got a thing for Nate. He's so cute that I want to eat his cheeks. Can I reserve him for Maggie? They're not quite related, I think it would be legal.
they are looking so adorable. I'm so glad I found your blog. Of course I had to find it on my own since you forgot to mention you started it :) Love getting to see your boys!
Your boys are so cute! Spencer would have had a blast at that fair. He probably would have eaten the hay too:)
sorry amy!!! i thought i had told you, but i'm glad you found it!!!
That is so cute! It would be a good place for some professional picture!
Post a Comment