Tuesday, September 16, 2008

first day of joyschool

the boys, charlie, jack, kyle and kevin



snack time

3ish year olds (jack's not quite 3) have to have a little play time!

can you tell the letter of the week is A(theme of the week is apples), so we made apple trees, drank apple juice and ate apples.

jack LOVE LOVE LOVED school so much, after playing outside, dinner and a bath, he went straight downstairs to study up!

selfishly, now i'm looking forward to the rest of the month for a little jack-free time!

5 comments:

Croslands said...

The pictures are adorable. Charlie couldn't wait to show his dad the apple tree he made. Thanks for all of your hard work. I would like the pics on the steps. Too cute.

Lynette said...

Sounds like you had a great first day! I've been enjoying having a little Carson-free time myself...it's amazing the things you can get done!!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

that is SOOO cute! they look too adorable (and so little.) the apple trees look super cute. we're going to make some too~ thanks!

Triple A said...

Ro that looks like so much fun. You about have me convinced on joy school. Aren't kids so much fun?

Stacey said...

FUN! Joyschools I great idea! Do they call it Joyschool because it brings joy when the kids are out of the house? jk. I'm glad you started a blog!