nate took his first few steps a week ago, which is still shocking to me because he started crawling about a month ago. before that he was completely immobile (didn't even roll over). i could sit him up, give him a bunch of toys and he was content for a while! those were the good ol' days! i wasn't expecting him to walk until like 15 months! this video is for the grandma's and grandpa's, but we missed the good footage of him walking across the whole rec room!
ps. yes i know his diaper is sticking out, i would have fixed that if i would have been in the room!
6 comments:
go nate! love the shirt, too.
Wow. So many skills. That's probably the end of the super fatty days, but I still like him.
Little sumo uses his padding well. He looks like he's in a hurry to walk too. He might be hard to catch.
Glad you caught this on film.
Ro that is so exciting. What a cute little guy. So I think he looks exactly like jack.
haha, their baby pics are almost identical especially the sleeping shots! nate is starting to get his own little look but still a lot like jack.
Hi Rochelle! I didn't realize that you had a blog...how fun!!! I love the video of Nate walking...so cute!!! Bryn's not there yet, standing up to everything, but not much stepping going on...but i'm fine with that! Your boys sure are cute!!
Post a Comment