nate takes advantage of getting back at jack anytime he's getting his diaper changed, tied down or stuck in a box. can you see a little revenge in nate's eyes?
I am so excited to have you blog, I don't know much about it but I like to see what others are doing. The pictures are sooooo cute, and I can't wait to see more. Alison said she had a fun visit with you. I should blog the cute summer pictures we took.
3 comments:
super cute. poor second borns! still laughing that you got to use the title 'jack in the box!'
We are now connected.
I am so excited to have you blog, I don't know much about it but I like to see what others are doing. The pictures are sooooo cute, and I can't wait to see more. Alison said she had a fun visit with you. I should blog the cute summer pictures we took.
Post a Comment