Friday, August 22, 2008

the BIG slide

jack mastered the climbing



don't look down!


yahooooo!!



besides that fact that its unbelievably hot and humid, jack has gone down the slide a zillion times and flushed and dripping with sweat

jack jumping off for another round


mommy going down the slide with baby nate

not sure if he liked it



trying to get off gracefully

3 comments:

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

ooo it's so fun to see you!(and the boys of course.) you look *so* fab! big hugs! i'm so excited you're doing this. i know you're having fun already, right-- i'm off to update you on my friend list!

Triple A said...

Ro-I am so glad that you are now a blogger. It is so fun to keep in touch. Sorry about the other day. I will call you soon.

The Pugs said...

Yea! I'm glad you've joined the revolution!