
we found out some shocking but exciting news on thursday. i went in for a nuchal translucency sonogram on thursday and they found not one, but 2 babies. i'm 12 weeks along and both babies are looking healthy so far. we are very nervous about all that comes with twins but are excited for 2 new little babies to join our family. we must have agreed to have 5 kids in the pre existence, but HF knew the only way to make that happen was to throw in an extra with our last pregnancy!
the most common reaction: what!!??!!?!?
most commom questions
do twins run in the family: no
do you live by family: no
what kind of twins: fraternal
do you know the sex: one looks to be a boy (not 100%) the other was very shy but we still have lots of time
have you been sick: yes, very. but even more so i've been exhausted. 2 naps a day. just taking a shower tires me out
when are you due: june 13th, but will most likely be may
what about preeclampsia: since i've had it with my other pregnancies, i will almost for sure get it. hopefully it wont show up until close to then end.
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Oh Rochelle, twins must be so exciting/scary at the same time. I hope all goes well. Congratulations on getting through first trimester!
I am sooo happy for you!!! You are welcome to nap on my couch any day while I watch your boys!!!
Yea!!! We LOVE twins at our house, I am so excited for you :) I can't wait to hear updates.
I'm pretty sure I called it on Thanksgiving! At least I said you should. Congratulations and a Happy New Year - filled with excitement!
Holy cow!!! congrats and good luck :) Hopefully that shy one will be a beautiful little girl. Take care of yourself.
You do too live close to family! We're just 5 houses down!!!
I am so happy for you! I am sure that you feel overwhelmed, but Heavenly Father will bless you! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I can only imagine how you felt when you found out that surprise! I wish we were closer so I could bring you some meals and take your kids so you could have some extra rest. Anyway, that's totally exciting! Yay Gledhills!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So sorry that you're so exhausted Ro. It's all gonna be worth it when you hold those babies in your arms. Lots and lots of love to all SEVEN Gledhills. :)
Yay! Welcome to the world of multiples...its a fun little group to belong to. :)
Post a Comment