Wednesday, June 22, 2011

confession

i've never been a big fan of reality tv. in fact, i could probably count the times i've watched any of them on 1 hand! that being said, i'm hooked on this season of bachelorette!!! maybe because ryan p. is from my home town and went to my high school. or maybe because bentley is shockingly entertaining and controversial. whatever the case, i'm making my confession that i'm sucked in and will be watching the whole season!!! if anyone wants to discuss the details, talk about the villain they've made bentley out to be or have a bachelorette night at my house, let me know!!!

ps. i'm hoping ryan p. will be the next bachelor

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's hilarious! I watched one season of The Bachelor in college because the bachelor was one of my classmate's cousins. I never felt quite right about it...reality tv is so not my kind of thing. But I think it's DIFFERENT when there is a local connection. :)

Triple A said...

I am totally hooked as well. I think you look like Ashley who is gorgeous. And yes, I am so mad at that Bentley. Doesn't he just remind you of a prick from our college days. I wish he would just grow up. wish we lived closer and we could watch it together.

Ro said...

@aubrey, i totally agree! it is different if you have a connection!

@ kristina, i have the inside scoop on bentley! my mom walks with bentley's partners mom every morning so hear's the gossip. i totally agree that he is just like some of those pricks from our college days. even though he is an idiot, he at least claims he didn't swear. they just bleeped it in to make it seem like it. he said some really arrogant dumb things, but they do a really good job editing and putting things out of context! that's why it really isn't reality tv!!

MONster said...

I want to come watch it in your theater room! And eat popcorn! And cinnamon bears! And oreo truffles! And diet a&w! All while bouncing baby Aj to sleep.

School is ruining my life.

Ro said...

Haha, that sounds about right!! You should come visut over the 4th and take a little break from school!