
aj had his 6 month check up today so i decided to compare my boys. they all started off small but grew pretty fast the first few months. aj had the most growth the first few months gaining 1 pound a week (he left the hospital at 6lb 4oz)! you can see that all 3 boys weighed the same at 1 month. jack was on the tall side and just a little bit chubby. nate was short and fat, like a little butterball. aj is the biggest and tallest. maybe he needs to shop at the baby big and tall store;) it will be fun to see how they all end up. maybe these stats will be accurate, maybe not.
3 comments:
That's a fun comparison. I ought to do that with my girls. It would be interesting to see. Glad they are all growing so well!
Fun to compare!!! Cait was born the longest of my trio...lasted about 1 month then never again! ;) It will be fun to see if the stats stay true. And BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Your boys are sooooo handsome!!! I still think your little Nate has a lot of Thomas in him. ;)
That is a great idea to watch there growth comparison.... I love it. Makes me want to go back and see how my kids did.... I'm not sure I have all the data but I might look and share.....
Post a Comment