everything looks healthy in our baby boy. anne said he's a very active baby. he could hardly sit still for her to get measurements. he also showed that he preferred his left hand. anne was willing to bet that we will have a left hander. his left hand was up at his face the whole time, sucking fingers and playing with his nose or mouth. i've read a few stats that show which hand babies prefer in utero is very likely to be the dominant hand, so we'll have to see in a few years! we are all very excited for this little boy to join our family, but need some help on the name. post comments with your suggestions!
ps. jack's name for the baby right now is robot!!
7 comments:
Congrats... three of a kind is the best!!!
congrats!!! 3 boys is exactly what my sister has. I think if I could guarantee Scott number 3 would be a boy, he'd consider another one. :)
Congrats ro. My little Adam is a lefty. Boys are so much fun.
congrats. Levi is helpful with names so maybe I'll ask him.
Most recently he suggested a friend's new baby girl be named "Curious George", and before that he wanted to name his new Ashby cousin "Forklift".
So we asked Levi last night what name you should give #3 and he said "Thumper the rabbit".
I'm not sure where that came from because Viv and I are pretty sure he doesn't know who that is, but there ya go.
Three boys is the best! You'll love it! Congratulations!!!
Oh, Robot is so handsome :)
3 boys will be such fun for you guys!
Post a Comment