we had almost 2 feet of snow saturday, which set a december record for the DC area. my parents are here to enjoy it with us. we built a snowman and nate named it frosty, happy frosty. we are very excited to have a white christmas and are especially excited to have my family here!
What fun to have snow for Christmas and for your California parents!! I'm glad they can spend the holidays with you. We are getting hit with it today so we will have a white Christmas. Happy Holidays....
I love that picture of you. We totally forgot to build a snowman at our house. Weird right? I hope we can redeem ourselves next time. I hope there is a next time this winter.
4 comments:
Rochelle, I think only you could still look so beautiful after working so hard on building a snowman! Hopefully he'll last a while! - Tami
That's a fantastic snowman. Btw, you are beautiful and what a great picture of just you. Your boys are getting so big.
Merry Christmas
What fun to have snow for Christmas and for your California parents!! I'm glad they can spend the holidays with you. We are getting hit with it today so we will have a white Christmas.
Happy Holidays....
I love that picture of you.
We totally forgot to build a snowman at our house. Weird right? I hope we can redeem ourselves next time. I hope there is a next time this winter.
Post a Comment