Monday, November 30, 2009

jack did a great job decorating our tree and really got into it. nate helped too, but mainly just wanted to climb the ladder and fall onto the tree. jack was really sad that he couldn't put the big star on top. we told him someday he would be tall enough, maybe even taller than daddy (he liked that)!


4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, that tree is so pretty! Good job Jack (and mom) I love it! Your presents are on the way!

Anonymous said...

He did do a great job! I have to giggle every time I see a pic. of your little Nate, he has some "Thomas" goin on! Love it!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

pretty tree! and i'm thinkin either you got a tripod or jack got really good at photography, lol

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

nate that is, not jack. although for a second i thought it was johne decorating with you hahha