Tuesday, June 9, 2009

seely farm

we got to go to seely farm last week. it is always a blast for the kids. the seely's are so nice to let us come and we are excited to go again this weekend!
the goats were so friendly and nice, the kids loved them

jack paused for a moment for a picture, he and the other boys were having fun chasing the chickens and ducks.

nate and his future wife maggie (at least according to kimber and i)

nate couldn't get close enough to see the moo cow

jack begged to have charlie come over afterwards, so i got the pool out to cool off and soak the yuck off of them.
they had a blast and got along perfectly all day (morning until bed time!)

2 comments:

Karen G said...

Hey, I'm glad I looked today, these are awesome pictures of the boys and the summer fun!! They seem bigger than the last time I saw them only 1 month ago... make them stop growing.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I read the Maggie comment and thought, "NO!!! They are related!" But it is only us that they're both related to right? Cute, Cute, Cute fam!