Friday, February 20, 2009

cheese smile

we have been trying to get a good picture of the cheese smile (the funny smile where he wrinkles his nose, squints his eyes, shows his teeth and makes a cheese sound with his mouth) for a while. here are a few shots, but they don't do justice to the real thing!







8 comments:

Croslands said...

I'm quite certain that this post was meant for me. Thank you. I cannot resist that face!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

that is hilarious! and i'm asking nicely now, please,
can i have him?

Karen G said...

What cute pictures, I can't wait to see it in person!

Vivian said...

so cute. Nate looks so old in that first one.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the cheesy grin. He is so cute!!!

The Kelly Variety said...

I wish I was that cute when I did the cheese, but I just look . . well,. . Cheesy.

Stacey said...

Hi Family! I love seeing the pictures of the cute boys! They're getting sooo big! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, its genetic! I can finally prove that its a Thomas thing! I have SIX cheeseballs!