Wednesday, January 21, 2009

christmas vacation

i know it's been almost a month, but better late than never right? we had a great time in california over the holidays. jack and nate especially had fun with papa, gran, aunts, uncles and cousin levi!


Posted by Picasa
our attempt at family pics

Posted by Picasa
cute boys

Posted by Picasa
fun at the park

i
Posted by Picasa
playing ball over the balcony with papa is a favorite!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lindsey and Josh said...

What cute pictures Ro! You're boys are so cute. It looks like you guys had a good time.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!! Your boys are so cute!! Jack looks so grown up!!!

The Pugs said...

Since we missed you over the holidays, it is super fun to see all your pictures. The family one turned out great!

Croslands said...

I love being able to see all of the pictures. The boys in their Christmas suits are too cute! It is nice to have you back.

Stacey said...

HI! I haven't visited your blog in awhile! We've been sick to here so I didn't get to computer much! Hope all your illnesses are done and away with! Love the pictures!

The Kelly Variety said...

Mike (your cousin) and I (his wife) were surfing and found your blog. Cute kids!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

o i love the family pic on the header! too cute!!

and i just remembered i have an email of yours to answer! (i'm easily sidetracked and i get about 6000 shopping emails a day, so if i don't answer you the same day, they get lost in my mess of an inbox!)

Triple A said...

I love your family pics. You all look great. I got your email and I will call so we can catch up. Hey I started working as a home health nurse. I think you would love it. We will have to chat.